Set sail for high finance in the turbulent streets of Scuttlebutt City. You'll need a keen business mind and a trusty sidekick to go from basement business to captain of industry, selling your icey wares to the street urchins. Climb to the top of the crow's nest of fortune!
- A simple-to-learn yet complex economic simulation allows you to make all the business decisions.
- Manage your stock carefully - how much ice will you need to offset meltage?
- Nine different popsicles to sell, with individual ratings for coldness, sweetness, and fanciness.
- Watch the weather - on really hot days, kids want cold popsicles more than sweet ones.
- Account for area demographics - the suburbs may have lots of kids to sell to, but will they have the pocket change to buy the more expensive popsicles?
- Watch your employee's mood - a happy employee works harder than an annoyed one!
- Lots of room to grow - start with an in-home business and a simple ice-cream cart, build up to a huge warehouse and fancy ice-cream truck.
Find Out More!